Alejandro,I'm not sure if you are aware that the discussion at a certain
point has broadened and deepened. I don't understand why I can't propose an
alternative to the actual jail and jail managers that you are talking
about. And no. On the L4 website there is a userland based on new versions
of Ubuntu and Debian that can be used with the microkernel offered. They
also say that FreeBSD can be compiled,too,using the same technique used to
build the Linux userland proposed. If you want to talk about containers,why
not also add the microkernel topic,that's not a container,but its working
can be compared to the microservices offered by Linux and FreeBSD if they
run with a microkernel.

--
Mario.