Dear Arrigo,

Thanks for your support. I already have some experience in open source
projects (in fact I already did a collaboration on kde's kate).
It would be nice to me to help strengthen the open source community here in
my country or even along the spanish speaking community.
I would love to do pair programming to share my knowledge and also to have
fun while learning from the source code with eachother.
Please let me know if it is pertinent to post an additional message (maybe
in this group or in dev?) about the idea above to ease contacting people
with the same interest.
I already tried to build the source in ubuntu 20, but some dependencies are
missing. I can either look a bit deeper for those dependencies, or even
install an ubuntu 18.
I will subscribe to the dev mailing list as you suggested and mention the
dependencies issue I had.

Best regards
Guillermo