Hello,
My name is Mike Mosset I am sorry if I am emailing the wrong email address. I
tried sending an email to the subscription department and a permanent error
message was sent back to my email address. I have C++ skills and I am a novice-
beginner with a lot to learn and I am willing to learn. I have skills in HTML5,
CSS, bootstrap and JavaScript for making websites. I am willing to work on
anything that involves coding software with C++ to improve, test, and find bugs
for Open Office Software. I would also like to work with a website to make new
features,  work on bugs, test, and anything that needs to be done. I do not
know how to do everything but I am willing to learn what I do not know to fix
the problem. I have Packt as a learning resource that could help me when I need
to learn something coding or website related. I have been studying for many
years and I am looking to get in the field someday. Contributing to Open Office
would be a great way to add to my portfolio.