People from Defkalion Green Technologies were on national television in
Greece. See:

http://talefta.blogspot.com/

The other company is definitely:

http://leonardocorp1996.com/

Rossi graciously apologized for the confusion about the names and the 1-week
wild-goose chase several people engaged in trying to track down the
information. I apologized to him for the harsh tone of my message.

(I am sorry for the tone but I am glad I went public and made a big deal
about it. I and several others asked Rossi and others about the company, and
they kept telling us it is Defkalion Energy. If I had not raised a fuss the
mass media would have reported that company has never heard of him, and the
company in Florida is defunct. They were about to report that.)