Stephen A. Lawrence wrote:

I will be seriously amazed if a *convincing* no-input demo is done, as Jones says should happen on Thursday.

There will no demonstration on Thursday.

Here is what they told me, which I uploaded to the news section:

The focus of this press conference will be mainly on the company's commercial plans rather than technical information about the reactor. They do not plan to demonstrate a reactor. They will, instead, introduce to the public: the company, the Board of Directors and the investors. They will discuss the marketing plans, products and potential markets. A video of the press conference will be made, and it will be uploaded to YouTube.