I don't know if it was already reported but I found some oddies in the
hydrogen consumption

October 6th test, from Lewan's report

Weight hydrogen bottle:
- before filling: 13606.4 grams
- after filling: 13604.9 grams
Total loaded: 1.5 grams
Pressure H2 Bottle: 55 bar Reduced: 15 bar

October 28th test, from Fioravanti/Rossi's report

- before filling: 13604.5 grams
- after filling: 13602.8 grams
Total loaded: 1.7 grams

We can derive the following conclusions:

- no intermediate experiments/tests have been made since 0.4 grams is
likely to be a leakage, unless a different vessel was used

- almost same quantity of Hydrogen is needed for either 1 or 107 fat-cat
systems

OR

- Fioravanti & Rossi report misleading figures

Since Rossi in his blog says that 18 kg are needed in 6 months to charge
the 1MW plant, 100 grams are needed in 1 day.

Giancarlo