The cells we have obtained are electrochemical FPE cells. They are not commercial cells nor were they obtained from any of the sources in Jed's archives, nor current FPE device suppliers such as Leonardo, Defkalion, etc. We have made it openly known that we are in the market for FPE devices. We have been contacted by various sources. One of those agreed to supply us several "B" grade cells. I flew there, tested their cells and made commercial arrangements to obtain a license and loan of several cells that will enable us to replicate and build several demo FPE systems for our commercial business. They will not be made available to others except on a commercial basis that benefits us.

Anyone can do this. The FPE is not magic nor, today, difficult / impossible to replicate despite what several members here would wish you to believe.

Merry Christmas from the "Land Down Under":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McsWKczU6wc

AG