Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Does that use H or D?

Ordinary water, that has been purified with a Milli-Q purifier. See:

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MizunoTconfirmatia.pdf

They spend a couple of days cleaning the cathodes and other equipment,
using a sacrifice cathode as a getter, and taking other steps to ensure
purity. The test only runs for 20 minutes, but it takes 10 hours of
preparation. They sometimes prepared several cathodes beforehand, and used
the same electrolyte.

Electrochemists tend to be fanatics about reducing impurities.

Ohmori was better at that than anyone I have seen. He had gold cathodes
that had been used for months, in plastic boxes. They were still shining,
untarnished. I thought they were unused! Most cathodes that have been used
for a few weeks are tarnished with galvanized gunk on them. The Milli-Q
water purifier and other similar machines work by electrolysis.