Ladies and Gentlemen,

Following my last post to my blog on Forbes (
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markgibbs/2013/07/23/defkalion-demonstrates-lenr-live-right-now/)
my tenure with that organization has come to an end.

Before the conspiracy theorists proclaim that it was due to my ongoing
interest in LENR be aware that there is no (obvious) evidence for that
conclusion and it probably owes more to editorial policy and poor
communication than anything overtly conspiratorial.

I will still cover any significant LENR developments in my Network World
blog (http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/96) but the focus there is
considerably different so unless it has a significant bearing on IT the
topic won't get covered.

Thanks for all your plaudits, criticisms, and comments in my Forbes
postings over the last couple of years.

Regards,
Mark Gibbs.