Hi there,
I said this on your IRC channel...
-----

* Now talking on #vos
* Topic for #vos is: Virtual Object System :: http:://interreality.org :: Free
Multi-user Virtual Reality
* Topic for #vos set by tetron|mac at Tue Dec 12 04:28:20 2006
* #vos :[freenode-info] why register and identify? your IRC nick is how people
know you. http://freenode.net/faq.shtml#nicksetup
<Mind_Booster_Noo> hi there
* You are now known as Mind_Booster
<Mind_Booster> I saw your website...
<Mind_Booster> I wonder, does the VOS server already comes with this "plugin"
to interconnect a world with IRC?
<Mind_Booster> I'm a talker owner (for those now knowing, a talker is a
text-based virtual world) and it would be great to be able to connect it to a
graphical world like VOS
<Mind_Booster> keeping both interfaces, the "via telnet text-based world" and
the vos-browser...
<Mind_Booster> hmm, I guess you're all asleep :-P
<Mind_Booster> I guess I'll email this question to the mailing list :-)
<Mind_Booster> thanks anyway, and keep up with the effort :-)

---------
Can anyone please give me an answer? I would really be interested in this.

--
Marcos Marado
Sonaecom IT