Hi Sastry,

For IP unicast MPLS VPNs there is only mpls table 0.
Label to vrf mapping is done based on the label allocation scheme (see the doc).

/neale

From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> on behalf of Sastry Sista via
lists.fd.io <sastry.sista=gmail....@lists.fd.io>
Date: Monday, 29 November 2021 at 13:00
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] MPLS: fib table 1 display issue #mpls
Hi Neale,
                      Thank you for the quick reply. I gone through that link
and have few queries.

On MPLS VPNs:

Q1. If we do not allow interfaces creation inside VRF of mpls tables, then what
is the use of mpls table 1 etc?
Q2. Always prefixes are associated with IP FIBs as per my understanding, so,
how does the incoming packet with label can give us the ip fib index?
Q3. what is the use of mpls table ID (mpls fib index) if we always use ip table
ID (ip fib index)?
Q4. Is it that "show mpls fib" ? can help only to get local_label? but, how do
I know that local_label is associated with which ip fib table?

With Regards
Sastry