Hi Sreejith,

There is no CLI for that. Contributions welcome.

/neale

From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> on behalf of
sreejithsurendrannair2 via lists.fd.io
<sreejithsurendrannair2=gmail....@lists.fd.io>
Date: Friday, 11 February 2022 at 14:37
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] MPLS Tunnel Interface on Provider Router
Hi All,

I have a query regarding the IP and MPLS FIB counters. Is it possible to clear
the fib counters for the individual FEC or local label  value.

In the below output if we want to clear the counter for 37.37.37.37/32, is
there any CLI option to clear the same. I could not find any option to clear ip
fib counter.

Logs:
--------
IP FIB :
37.37.37.37/32
  unicast-ip4-chain
  [@0]: dpo-load-balance: [proto:ip4 index:24 buckets:1 uRPF:19 to:[10:840]]
    [0] [@11]: mpls-label[@1]:[36000:64:0:eos]
        [@1]: mpls via 9.1.1.2 GigabitEthernet0/6/0.17512: mtu:1500 next:2
525400b16c865254005b8a86810000098847

Also in the code I saw the counter is reset during the "load_balance_alloc_i" I
did not observe it reset in another place.
vlib_zero_combined_counter(&(load_balance_main.lbm_to_counters),
                               load_balance_get_index(lb));

Can you please suggest if I missed anything is there any CLI or API option to
reset the IP FIB and MPLS FIB counters.

Thanks & Regards,
Sreejith