Thank you Niphlod!

Every day I thank you, Massimo and everyone who contribute, for a
scheduler, and web2py in general :) The scheduler is now on autopilot,
simulating a workflow and works like a charm... Just loading large data
through it, and will see how will app behave once all is in... We'll also
switch to nginx and uwsgi, hopefully that will be a good move.