Hi,

I think this is a step in the right direction.

I hope concerns from other contributors about change log reviews can be
addressed in the near future. However, I don’t think it should prevent us from
moving away from ChangeLog files, given that commenting on commit logs is still
possible in GitHub, although not conveniently.

Thanks,