Another idea (not formally proposing): Safari extension to bring Bugzilla's
good points to GitHub UI.

I tried writing random userscripts, and while threaded comments for commit
message / conversation view while reviewing are still missing,
I got some UI to make comment on commit message easier while reviewing.
Good thing is that we can bring interesting things to GitHub without changing
underlying protocol much.
Bad thing is it can be fragile.

Anyway, I hope we can have a solution :)

-Yusuke