2013-01-15 11:57, Steve Faulkner wrote:

Can anyone point me to or provide use cases for untitled article and
section elements?

The example that first comes into my mind is a discussion forum where contributions (which would appear to match the <article> idea) can be posted, and are usually posted, without a title of any kind. A discussion has a title (subject), but individual contributions are basically just text, though in advanced systems they may contain markup.

as in who are the potential consumers of document outlines with untitled
sections?

Oh. That's a different issue. This whole "outline" thing does not look very realistic. I have not seen much practical interest in it; the "HTML5 Outliner" add-on in Firefox is one of the few signs of interest, and it's fairly primitive.

Yucca