Hi Evgeny, and welcome to the list!

From: whatwg [mailto:whatwg-boun...@lists.whatwg.org] On Behalf Of Evgeny
Vrublevsky

> Unfortunately, browsers still don't support arithmetic JPEG officially. Is
> this a right place to start a discussion if it is possible to change it?

This is a reasonable place to start such a discussion, in that browser vendors
are often watching it and any of them that are interested will probably chime
in with support. However, you've already filed issues on two browsers for
discussion without much interest (as listed in your post), so it's not clear
you'll see much more here, I'm sorry to say---browser bug trackers are often
already the best way to reach browsers.