Nope, no problem at all. That looks like a simple solution I did not find. Thank you.

On 10/06/2017 08:23 AM, Jonathan Garbee wrote:
Is there a problem with using aria-label
<https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria/states_and_properties#aria-label> for
this use case? It seems like this should do exactly what you're asking
for in the given scenario.

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Michael A. Peters