What I don't like is that is a plain list without any notion on what is important and what is not. Of course, its ok to maintain the changes in a tracking system. But presenting the list of changes exactly as they come from Jira is pretty hard on the reader. It should be fun to read change notes, its what makes you want to use the new stuff. So release notes are an important part of the product. What the heck, I'll volunteer to write those release notes if someone gives me that jira list.

    Erik.

Igor Vaynberg schreef:
what about them do you find unreadable?

i would be +1 for this. keeping up changes.xml is a pain imho, and since a
good amount will already be entered into jira it will take work off us.

-igor

--
Erik van Oosten
http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/