[X] Yes

[ ] no

Yes! My first vote here :)
(These are open votes, right?)

   Erik.

Eelco Hillenius wrote:
I think using final for the onComponentTag and onComponentTagBody
methods have served their purposes fine during our wild two years of
development, but our core components are now stable enough to not have
to be worried about painting ourselves in the corner when we would
open up these methods (ie remove final).

Please vote:
[  ] yes, make all onComponentTag and onComponentTagBody methods of
the standard components in core non-final. This does leave the door
open for specific components to not adhere to that - I'm not proposing
a new standard - but if this wins we would remove final for most of em

[  ] no, leave the code as it is now

Eelco