Von: Paolo Di Tommaso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2006 08:33
An: wicket-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [Wicket-user] Link#setEnabled( false ) does not disable button element

I disagree about that.

Methods semantics for components should be uniform, this is the most important rule for API simplicity and coherence.

If Button#setEnabled( false ) is rendering a button in disabled state, I will expect that Link#setEnabled( false ) attached to a <input type="button"
/>  tag will do the same.

I know that this is a very little thing, but great stuff are made of little things also.

Thanks,

- Paolo