Perhaps it is time to read up on the examples. You can find these on http://wicketframework.org/ and http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/.
Please ask further on the user list. This is the developers list.

Eelco, BackBase uses a XUL syntax with things like <window>stuff</window>, these are read and converted by a javascript library on the client side. Another implementation that does this is ZK (http://www.zkoss.org/). Both BackBase and ZK have a live demo where you can enter the tags in your browser.

Regards,
    Erik.

Toscano wrote:
Hello,

Thank you very much for your responses. I understand what you want to say, but I'm afraid I don't know how to do it.
My Wicket knowledge is poor yet, can you show me or redirect me to an
example of this?.

Again, thank you for your time!
Oskar

--