The combination won't work.

Try this for the even rows:

                        onmouseover="this.className='litupRowOver';"
                        onmouseout="this.className='even';">

and for the odd rows:

                        onmouseover="this.className='litupRowOver';"
                        onmouseout="this.className='odd';">

I removed the class litupRow as it contains no style in your example. If
you want to maintain it do this:

                        onmouseover="this.className='litupRowOver';"
                        onmouseout="this.className='litupRow even';">

and for the odd rows:

                        onmouseover="this.className='litupRowOver';"
                        onmouseout="this.className='litupRow odd';">

There are also javascript functions available on the net that allow you
to add and remove classes from an element.

Regards,
    Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten