I understand and I agree wholeheartedly.
I appreciate and like your complete and thorough answers. But for BSCs
(thanks for the TLA Che) we'll need terse and to the point arguments.

I'll wait another day for some more comments and then write a little
article about this discussion. Should be fun. I'll put in on the wiki too.

Regards,
     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten