Craigdd,

Wicket surprised me with a very advanced resource loading concept. You
can define .properties files for any component and then there is a
clever searching algorithm that moves up in the component hierarchy. In
practice you can define labels on any component, any override those in
any place where you use the component (both when you add it to a
container, or when you subclass the component). BTW, this is not
different from how the html templates are found.

The book Pro Wicket has an extensive explanation on this subject.

Regards,
     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten