Frank Bille wrote:
> Just of the top of my head I have two surgestions. One is to Do the
> full association of the validator to a field which is then associated
> with a form and then, using the FormTester, submit the form and check
> the messages.

That looks like a bit of overkill. But thanks for the suggestion.

> A more easy sollution is to, in your test, subclass your validator and
> override error() in that and check if that is invoked correctly.

This is not possible as all the error methods are final.

I solved the problem by extracting my validation code to another method.
The only problem with this is that I can not test whether error is
called. But that is a very low risk.

Thanks,
     Erik.

--