Hi,

Is there some way to use links on a page that has been evicted from the
pagemap?

Here is my use-case. On the home page of the application I am using the
AjaxFallbackLink to replace components. From the home page the user
might go back and forth between several (bookmarkable) pages, going back
with the back button. If the user then clicks on the ajax link, the
homepage has been evicted from the pagemap and the link no longer works.
However, it would be easy for me to rebuild the home page.

Is the latter possible? Or should I prevent the homepage from being
evicted at all? But then how does that work when there are multiple
versions of the homepage?

I'd appreciate any insight or references,
      Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten