I was planning on extending my ajax tabs with something that adds an #
ancher to the url. That way the url does change but no page reload is
triggered in the browser. Upon a reload the anchor can be used by the
component to immediately display the correct tab.
I did not investigate how to do this yet. But I will as soon as I have
finished the higher priority features.

      Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten