Well, as long as the data is in the session and not outside, you should
be okay.

Still, after you tried Igor's idea (the log4j debug parameter), you may
want to take a look at the class LoadableDetachableModel. If you are
interested, I made a small variation on LoadableDetachableModel that
does not clear the data upon detach.

     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten