You could that. However, if you follow a Wicket generated link you loose
the parameter.

Better aproach is to use style. Either overload Session.getStyle() or
call Session.setStyle() (note: I've also never used this :) ).
For the rest this works the same as variants.

Regards,
     Erik.

Carfield Yim schreef:
> Just found out we need to overload method getVariation() instead.
Oeps, I am sorry. I've never used it myself.

--
Erik van Oosten