Hi,

I am trying the make a reset button (clears all fields) with code below.
According to the class comment of Form I can call
updateFormComponentModels, however that method is not visible.

What can I do to get the desired effect? I am using wicket-1.2.4.

Regards,
     Erik.

        // The reset button
        Button resetButton = new Button("resetbutton") {
            /** [EMAIL PROTECTED] */
            protected void onSubmit() {
                // Clear the form
                form.visitChildren(FormComponent.class, new
Component.IVisitor() {
                    public Object component(Component component) {
                        ((FormComponent) component).clearInput();
                        return
Component.IVisitor.CONTINUE_TRAVERSAL_BUT_DONT_GO_DEEPER;
                    }
                });
*                form.updateFormComponentModels();   // <------ method
not visible
        };
        // Perform only the onSubmit, no validation
        resetButton.setDefaultFormProcessing(false);
        form.add(resetButton);

--
Erik van Oosten