Well according to Johan its only for POSTs that Tomcat can be a problem.
I just tried for at least 10 minutes to find a reference to the exact
thing Tomcat does wrong, and I am sure it was on the Wicket Wiki at some
point, but I can not find it anymore.

If someone can find it, or put it back on the Wicket Wiki, that would be
great.

Cheers,
    Erik.

--