Hello Conny,

You could use the 'onclick' event, however, you won't get the value of
the text input. So, you probably need to submit the form. For this links
are not intended, you need a submit buttons. With css you can style the
button as a link again (if you really must :) ). Wicket won't support
something that can not be supported.

Please read the class comment of Wicket's Form class for a lot of
information on form processing.

Regards,
     Erik.

--