Hi Nilo,

I would go all the way and use Selenium for functional regression tests.
Selenium tests are easy to produce with the excellent Firefox extension
SeleniumIDE. The tests can then be run in IE, Firefox and a couple of
other browsers. Some can be started automatically from a CI server.

Regards,
     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten