Hi Marc,

1: IE 6 should work (I have autocompletion in production where most users
have IE6). If it does not work for you, it must be a regression. If you are
absolutely sure, you can file an issue.

2: Use the behavior attached to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-176.

3: I found the javadoc of the autocomplete fields quite informative. You may
find your answer to question 3 there.

Regards,
   Erik.

--