Hi Florian,

1- I am surprised you want to compare against Struts. Almost any modern web
framework will kick ass compared to Struts.

2- I know only of one. It is the first article on this page on the wiki:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/articles-about-wicket.html. It has a very
nice comparison of Wicket and JSF listings. Its a simple application, you
can easily image how to do it in Struts.

3- Wicket is weak at sites that need to handle millions of hits per minute
(not many frameworks are good at this). Wicket is also not very good if you
need absolute and complete control on the format of your URLs. These are
both extremes. I think Wicket will do very well for at least 90% of the web
applications.

Good luck,
    Erik.