Hi Luca,

Wicket uses the locale for finding resources (including the templates). You
could do without but I am afraid it goes too far to let Wicket do something
about Cocoon's incomplete HttpServletRequest implementation.

So these are the options I see:
1. Make Cocoon behave itself by submitting a patch that will implement
HttpServletRequest#getLocale properly.
2. Wrap Cocoon's request with something of your own which returns a proper
Locale.

Since I do not know Cocoon, I can not help you with finding out you how to
do this.

Regards,
    Erik.

--