Hi everyone

All this sounds really good and useful!
I was wondering: is there a relation between the Samsung mappings, and the
Freebase/Wikidata script that Thomas Steiner has recently shared?
https://github.com/google/primarysources/tree/master/frontend

Cheers,

Antoine

On 4/8/15 9:52 PM, Thad Guidry wrote:
Nice work Haklae and team !

And thanks for making this investment and sharing it publicly.  This will help
everyone involved as migration progresses forward.

Thanks again,

Thad

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 8:03 AM, Kim Haklae <haklae...@gmail.com