> Facts don't *have* licenses. They have sources, and we track those.

Works well in an environment of no original research. Things get onto another
level if I have a fact that is of value in other fields of research. I can then
either keep it for myself until it is published in a paper that will be quoted
by Wikidata...

...or I need options to state the fact as "herewith published by me and to be
quoted as my research..."

I am actually eager to get an environment in which I - as a researcher - can
dare to open the box and to play with my research in the open environment.

o.

Dr. Olaf Simons
Forschungszentrum Gotha der Universität Erfurt
Schloss Friedenstein
99867 Gotha

Büro: +49-361-737-1722
Mobil: +49-179-5196880