Le 07/07/2018 à 19:55, Stas Malyshev a écrit :

I think this assertion (that attribution requirements grow) is factually
true. Each data piece from CC-BY data set needs to carry attribution. If
your data needs require to combine several data sets, each of them needs
to carry attribution. This attribution should be carried through all
data processing pipelines. You may be OK with this growth, but as I just
explained above, these requirements, while being onerous for people that
don't need tracing each piece of data, are still unsatisfactory in many
cases for those that do. So having CC-BY would be both onerous and useless.
Hi Stas,

The attribution need to be carried only through processing pipelines whose results need to be published.

Can we talk about real concrete examples where attribution would seriously prevent any real case use? If all this stands on solid facts, surely it shouldn't be too hard to come with at least one example. Otherwise, it is certainly useless to continue this discussion.

Cheers