Hi Houcemeddine,

you can just add your article yourself to the "Next" page:
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Status_updates/Next

With kind regards,

Egon

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 5:35 PM Houcemeddine A. Turki
<turkiabdelwa...@hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Dear Ms.,
> I thank you for your answer. You did not mention our work published in
> Journal of Biomedical Informatics this week although I have already written
> an email about it in our mailing list before. It is currently available at
> https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbi.2019.103292. You can find the full text of the
> paper at
> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/336001723_Wikidata_A_large-scale_collaborative_ontological_medical_database.
>  Please include it to next Wikidata Weekly Summary. I also ask about your
> opinion about the output of the research paper and the deficiencies of
> medical information in Wikidata. This will be useful for us to know more
> about how to continue our project.
> Yours Sincerely,
> Houcemeddine Turki
> ________________________________

Hi, do you like citation networks? Already 51% of all citations are
available available for innovative new uses. Join me in asking the
American Chemical Society to join the Initiative for Open Citations
too. SpringerNature, the RSC and many others already did.

-----
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT
Maastricht University (http://www.bigcat.unimaas.nl/)