Hi John,

Thanks - I am aware of this.

As I have been converting docs for the Community Media space, I have found
that my old Pentium III computer cannot handle medium-size doc exports into
Mediawiki from Open Office....my Core2Duo laptop handles it no problem.

Trouble is, many folks (particularly in the developing world) may not have
access to this type of computing power. So, a 'one-step' would be preferable
to the 'two-step', in my view.

- Randy