On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Erik Moeller <e...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Wikimaniacs,
>
> if you'd like to meet with the VisualEditor team and talk to us about
> how to improve VE, we are doing daily workshops in N112 at 1-2PM (i.e.
> starting now). There will also be VE team members in that location
> most times of the day, so come hang out with us :-)

There is now a big banner with the VisualEditor logo showing the way
to our little VE lounge in N112. It's behind the lunch stands in the
main square, so come to our workshops at lunchtime, or drop in any
other time. Most of the VE team members are wearing light blue or
green t-shirts with VisualEditor logos, so we should be easy to find
:)

Roan