Thanks for sharing this work, and for also sharing some of the details
about how and why you made the handbook!

I've also added the handbook, along with WMAT's Codex, to this list of
community resources around decision-making and governance (part of the
organizational effectiveness learning center for Wikimedia organizations)
so other Wikimedia organizations can find it as an example if they are also
thinking about creating or revising their board handbooks:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Organizational_effectiveness/Learning_center/Decision-making_and_governance.
Please add to this list if you have other ideas about good resources in
this area!

Emeric, would you consider adding a learning pattern (
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Learning_patterns) to the library on
Meta about the creation of the handbook? I think all of the text you would
need for a useful learning pattern is probably already included in this
Email announcement ;)

Thanks again for your work.

Cheers,

Winifred