Congratulations and Welcome Marti!

:)

-Hasive

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 4:27 AM, Arthur Richards <aricha...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Congrats, Marti :D
>
> On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:25 PM, Sydney Poore <sydney.po...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Marti!
> >
> > Sydney
> >
> > Sydney Poore
> > User:FloNight
> > Wikipedian in Residence
> > at Cochrane Collaboration
> >
> > On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 6:15 PM, Siko Bouterse <sboute...@wikimedia.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > > Following up on the announcement about a new structure in the Community
> > > Engagement team,[1] I'm happy to say we've now got a new program
> officer
> > > support WMF's Individual Engagement Grants program. Please see below
> for
> > > more details. This month, Marti Johnson will be taking over for both
> the
> > > IEG and TPS programs.[2] Grantees and committee members will be
> > introduced
> > > to Marti soon, as her onboarding to both programs begins :) Meanwhile,
> > > trust you will help make her feel welcome.
> > > Warmly,
> > > Siko
> > >
> > > [1]
> > >

> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2015-February/076864.html
> > > [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Mjohnson_(WMF)

*Hasive **Nurunnaby Chowdhury** :: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী **হাছিব*
Global User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive>
​
Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Member | GAC Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee>
Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
Director | Wikimedia Bangladesh Operations Committee
<http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>
​fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/itsNCH> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive | www.nhasive.com