Greetings, colleagues!

We are pleased to report that all five organizations that have submitted
Letters of Intent are confirmed as eligible
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Eligibility/2015-2016_round2>
to submit applications for annual plan grants, pending their continued
compliance with all existing agreements through the duration of their
applications and grants:
*Centre for Internet and Society (CIS)
*Wikimedia Armenia (WMAM)
*Wikimédia France (WMFR)
*Wikimedia Italia (WMIT)
*Wikimedia Norge (WMNO)

Wikimedia Italia (WMIT) has withdrawn its application for the coming round,
and the Wikimedia Foundation will also be submitting its annual plan for
review as a part of this round.

Applicants may now create an application by visiting their respective hub
pages <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Proposals> and following
the instructions listed under Step 3 on each hub page. *We are looking
forward to receiving the applications by the application due date on 1
April 2016*, at which point the international community review period will
begin.

Despite the suspicious date, note that this application deadline *is real*
:)

Best regards,

Winifred & Katy

--