One very serious element of this decision-making really should be the fact
that Google is blatantly violating the CCA-SA by reusing Wikipedia content
without making their derivative work open.

   - *Share Alike*—If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you
   may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a
   compatible license.