These updates keep getting better.  (I left out the board updates from my
recent thanks for regular newsletters lifting all of our boats :)

I realize this is the smallest footnote of a long and significant update,
but: does this mean *3% of donors* who saw a thank-you note inviting them
to edit went on to make an account and at least one unreverted edit?  3% of
all donors is almost as many new editors as we get each year.  That's
spectacular, staggering, superb.  Let's please see how this scales in
various dimensions.

W♥, SJ

We heard from the Advancement team about donor thank-you page changes