Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana [2] as a Wikimedia User Group.
The group aims to to promote the use of Wikimedia and its sister projects
by the residents of Botswana, and to also help in creating awareness on how
the everyday Botswana can contribute to the pool of free knowledge, which
is Wikimedia; most especially in the translation efforts into the major
local languages (Setswana).

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Jeffrey Keefer
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]