Dear All,

Today (*2011 August 30*) is the last day to submit program proposals for
WikiConference India 2011. Details regarding this is available at: *
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2011/Call_for_Participation
*

Please make sure you submit your program proposals (in case you are not
submitted it already) if you wish to speak/present a topic in WikiConference
India 2011.

Thanks
Shiju Alex

(For Program Committee, WikiConference India 2011)

*NOTE:* Program submissions not related to Wikipedia or Wikimedia movement
will be rejected. Also we will not accept program proposals after end of day
today.